Sunday, September 30, 2012

Contacting Hamlet Learning Communities

I wasn't quite sure what would be the best way to approach this.  I was hesitant to send out mass messages contacting other learning communities for fear of being construed as a spammer, so I split the work with Justin Thompson (admittedly, it also made the work easier).  Once I had decided on this, I figured Twitter would be a decent place to start.  I searched for the people tweeting things about Hamlet.  Not being exactly sure what I was asking for, I started with a general statement asking for their experiences with Hamlet.  Twitter presented the unique challenge of 140 characters, which may have hindered the effectiveness of communication.  Neither of the people I contacted have replied, but I will update this post if there is a change.  However, I have my doubts that two random people on twitter will care enough to reply,especially if it means extending the conversation.  



2 comments:

  1. I like how the blog is separated into tabs based on the criteria they meet. I might need to try that to streamline my blog even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Labels do wonders for organization. It's as much for my own convenience as for others'.

      Delete