Monday, February 18, 2013

I Am Here

I haven't actually progressed with my specific senior goal, but I have done things in a similar light.  Although we haven't made much progress on the Project Greymatter game, I have started work on our Senior Project, which fulfills the "big project" that I wanted to do.  Whenever we do video projects for school, it always ends up being haphazard improvisation.  For the final one of the high school, we wanted to change that.  We're starting a couple months early and actually planning out the scenes, for once.  So far, the project has sated my appetite for a large collaborative endeavor.

Regarding the course as a whole, I still feel like I'm pulling off some high-wire balancing act.  There's a lot of facets to the class.  All of these, plus responsibilities from other classes and recreational activities have me constantly switching modes.  However, the pace has been more relaxed overall, and I think I've recovered enough from last semester's stumbling to move on full-force.

No comments:

Post a Comment